Our Mission for the religious education of the children of St. Michael Church is to:
- Teach them to become pillars of the Catholic Church.
- Provide an opportunity for shared prayer time with peers during class and extra –curricular events throughout the year.
- Share the Gospel message at their level in order to understand the teaching of scripture and its message to them in their current lives. We strive to make the Gospel relevant to them in their daily lives through our teaching.
- Provide an opportunity for children to spend time discovering their Catholic identity and to embrace the sacramental life of the church.
- To help them grow as a community of believers by surrounding themselves with the churches structure and spiritual support.
- To provide weekly lessons based on the doctrine of the Church and the teachings from the Catechism
of the Catholic Church
- To provide a Family life curriculum that is based on morality and virtues that are central to our Catholic
MEETINGS (OCTOBER – APRIL)
Classes begin October 2nd, 3rd or 4th depending on which day the student is registered for.
Middle School Mini-Camp
July 17-21, 2017
FIVE (5) DAYS OF FAITH, FUN, AND FRIENDS
Monday: Indoor Activity Obstacles tbd (8:30-4:30PM)
Tuesday: Cascade Lake (8:30-4:30PM)
Wednesday: Guppy Gulch Water park (8:30-6:00PM)
Thursday: Field Fest at St. Michael (8:30-4:30PM)
Friday: HersheyPark (7:30AM -11PM)
Lunches For Those In Need: 8:00 a.m. Every third Saturday!