The cemetery at the Small Historic Church is located on the corner of Hardy and St Michael’s Road.  The cemetery provides a peaceful and pastoral setting for remembering past generations.

Parking is located next to the Rectory at 1200 St Michael’s Rd.



As needed for layout of plots and maintenance of records.


For Cemetery Records Contact:  Larry Pugh

For information about cemetery care taking contact: Doug Gasch

To purchase a plot, call Father Michael Ruane or the Rectory: (410) 442-2845 or the Office: (410) 442-1717