Called by God, empowered by the Holy Spirit, and blessed with warm, committed people, we recognize and accept our responsibility for building up the body of Christ, so we:
- Gather as loving disciples of Jesus in strong liturgical life.
- Are a hospitable parish where all are made to feel welcome
- Foster vibrant family life.
- Nourish the individual and communal dimensions of our Catholic faith in all our members.
- Share the gifts we have received from the Holy spirit in loving outreach to all people.
Enlightened by the Word of God, we seek to carry out this Mission through annual and long-range planning, open communication and consultation, and generous and sacrificial sharing of our time, talent and treasure.