Live Streaming of our Sunday 10:30 am Mass on our YouTube page https://bit.ly/2V2LUk9
Divorce Care Ministry: Tuesdays at 7:00 pm via Zoom
Contact: Dcn. Harbey Santiago at firstname.lastname@example.org
ManAlive: Wednesdays 7:00 am- 8:15 am via Zoom
Contact: Ted Burkhardt at email@example.com
Bookends Cafe: Wednesday’s 8am – 12pm or 1pm – 5:00pm
Contact: Simone Oyekan at firstname.lastname@example.org
7:00 pm via Zoom
What is ALPHA?
- It is an opportunity to take a new look at the questions of life and God.
- ALPHA is an amazing video program.
- The video is presented after a meal and opening conversation.
- There is no cost.
- Online sessions are planned
- We will have an in-person plan as restrictions lessen and permit.
Please take a few moments to view the video endorsements https://alphausa.org/catholic/endorsements.
Contact Ted at email@example.com to sign up or any questions.
The Mothers of St. Michael
April 6, 2021
7:30 pm via Zoom
We will be discussing “Victorious Secret,” by Laura Mary Phelps. If you have any questions please contact Lauren College at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VBS “Rocky Railway”
August 3 – 7, 2021
Registrations open Sunday, April 4, 2021
Don’t Miss out! Register here
July 19 – 23, 2021
Please register and pay using this form.
The fee is $350 early-bird by April 30th and then $400 thereafter.